• All donations and upgrades are manually verified and approved within 24hrs.
  • Upgrades are ongoing. Learn how to save your bookmarked posts.

Log Your Daily Exercise

I have upped my game on this to coincide with my diet which has given me a lot more energy? IDK if it's energy but, when I think I wanna get up and do that, it is a lot easier, I can do it.

Walking has backed off considerably due to weather and darkness. Still doing 10 min stomach daily. I added my new exersize which using a chinup bar and small stool works arms back and legs. I'm not going for weight or reps and Im taking rests so I wont sweat which is a whole new way for me. Im just doing reps to failure and going for the burn. Then a set of pushups right after. Pushups to failure then knee pushups to failure. It's working quickly because I had a really good foundation. 4 sets a day of these two exersizes combined plus the stomach. Yesterday I combined the stomach so i did 2.5 min stomach, chin/squats pushups. 4 sets.

I now understand why I have had so much pain when walking and had to struggle with increased pain and muscle cramps. My main artery is half blocked by a blood clot and it is not allowing blood and oxygen to reach my lower body as it should so that I have severe cramps. I am probably looking at vascular surgery to remove the clot in the next month or so. Until then I will continue to walk as much as I can withstand.

I am probably looking at vascular surgery to remove the clot in the next month or so. Until then I will continue to walk as much as I can withstan
Holy Mackerel Lionheart! that's bloody awful but glad you found out about it at the same time. Thinking of you. Take care. :hug:

So today I finally got my sh^t together and went for a lovely, blissful swim ohhh... why did I wait so long to do that??
I know I was sick with a bloody virus, I've been surrounded by fire alerts, christmas ugh... and before that well looking after a family member.

So, no more procrastination. I did it. I got back in the pool and I did 10 x 50 metre laps veery slowwwly and practiced my turns. That's enough now for two days.

My shoulder and arm are hurting a little bit so gonna rub some anti-inflammatory cream into it to calm it all down...tendonitis oh..dear. But I've started and I can feel the rest of my body going oh god thank you!!! Sigh...

I walked on the treadmill for an hour. I locked my cat in my bedroom for an hour with her food, water and litter box and away I went. I had about 8 minutes left, and I could hear loud crying. It was her wanting out. ( I didn't figure she'd do that! Must be love! 💘)

Top Bottom