• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Log Your Daily Exercise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blackemerald1 hope they won’t hurt as much next time
————————-

Yesterday: It took me Hrs to get back to bodywork, autoimmune diseases suck
40 mins, hopping, climbing up and down a bench amd using resistance bands for arms, back and legs.

👋 Hi, I'm new here! I hope it's ok if I join in.
My main things are running, riding horses and swimming. I try to do gentle yoga to stretch, but I tend to lose motivation for it.
Today, I ran about 2.5 miles and rode 2 horses.

ran a little over 2 miles, rode 2 horses, 30 min each

Am I the only one still doing this thread? Or am I the only exercisng? 🤣
Well, it's that time of year. 😂 I imagine we'll all get real motivated after New Year's.

I did hike 3.3 miles, yesterday, and did most of my PT exercises. I danced some today and will probably still do some shoulder exercises.

Yesterday: Jumping jacks, resistance band, bench excercises

Today: Jumping jacks, stretching, resistance bands loops for upper body and glute. Bored :/
There's always rock-out dance. It's never boring. At least not for me. 😁 I do a lot with resistance bands, too, these days.

I did an hour of PT exercises, today, and am heading out for a hike in about 45 minutes.

Yeah.... glad you enjoy @RussellSue 🙃.. how have your Days been?Wishing you a good time Hiking !!!
It's been a good week, so far: hubby is still on winter break, we finished our LEGO bookstore, yesterday, and I graduated from PT, today. 👍

How's about you? How are things with you?

Thank you! Hiking is good stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back