• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Merry Christmas All

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a good one, thanks. Hope you and yours did too. I am at the library, had to disconnect online services. (Rent went up, sigh). Anyway, I will be by when I can. I do love this place!

Wishing you a happy new year Anthony. Have been gone for a few years now and moved back to Europe, plan to keep in touch. Really hope all is going well with you and your family. Kind regards, Loloma

Hope you are having a decent and relaxing holiday season @anthony, despite our horrendous fire season. That sounds like sn.oxymoron, but, still, the sentiment remains. Much gratitude to you.

I just read you went to Tassie. My old haunt during my adolescence.I love Tassie!!! I grew up down the south coast, Hastings/Lune River area, near the caves and thermal pool, and then Cygnet, on the coast, overlooking Bruny Island and tiny Garden.Island, kayaking and hiking and fishing with my bf, we had our own beach, it was awesome :-) And before that Hobart.

I loved living in Tassie but had a horrible parent I had to move away from.

I can't wait to take my guy down there.

I hope you guys have/have had a beautiful, relaxing time in the gorgeous Island state.:-).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back