• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Mood out of 10. Contributing factors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
7/10

I'm a bit irritable from physical pain
Pain med should be kicking in soon
Trying not to catastrophize a future situation.
Enjoying this "alone" time
Feeling generally happy

5/10

- Lack of sleep
- And the little I get is in the daytime
+ I might get away soon!
+ Just went for a walk for the first time in ages and it felt amazing. My body had the energy for it and felt raring to go.
+ I'm financially solvent for a while.
- Frightened by my reaction to something, frightening experience in my head which I don't understand.
- Scared about what's wrong in my belly. Have been given urgent scan appointment at hospital but don't know if it will be cancelled, or, if there is something wrong, whether I will be able to get the surgery I might need in the time of coronavirus.
+ Have felt some connection to others recently. So welcome, I've been starving for it for so long.
- I'm hungry :D

Oh yeah.
- coronavirus

Last edited:
5/10

- Lack of sleep
- And the little I get is in the daytime
+ I might get away soon!
+ Just went for a walk for the first time in ages and it felt amazing. My body had the energy for it and felt raring to go.
+ I'm financially solvent for a while.
- Frightened by my reaction to something, frightening experience in my head which I don't understand.
- Scared about what's wrong in my belly. Have been given urgent scan appointment at hospital but don't know if it will be cancelled, or, if there is something wrong, whether I will be able to get the surgery I might need in the time of coronavirus.
+ Have felt some connection to others recently. So welcome, I've been starving for it for so long.
- I'm hungry :D

Oh yeah.
- coronavirus

You got stomach problems?

4/10

- not sleeping
- depressed and resigned, lots of "nothing matters" thinking
- no job
- no prospects
- not seeing T in person for an indefinite period of time
- physical pain
- feeling completely isolated
- anxiety

on the better side
- older cat is better!
- not working (i know...but leaving the last job was the best thing I've ever done)

Yeah, hopefully only a hernia. Won't know till get results.

If you are having eating issues, Try Premiere Protein shake (30 grams protein) lactose free.....While I add a bit of milk to it to make it taste more like chocolate milk (if you like choc) it settles well in my stomach....and I get the necessary protein for my brain/memory to function optimally.....Just a thought if you aren't already getting enough protein. Good luck with that!

@Lumos

Your very nickname reminds me how one survives dystopias and every fuglie out there is by making light...

So what's your Riddikulus at every boogey you are scared of now, and what is your Expecto Patronum? :sneaky:

Scared is okay. :hug:
It means you're paying attention.

@Lumos

Your very nickname reminds me how one survives dystopias and every fuglie out there is by making light...

So what's your Riddikulus at every boogey you are scared of now, and what is your Expecto Patronum? :sneaky:

Scared is okay. :hug:
It means you're paying attention.
Thank you, I needed this @Ronin :hug:

Right now, it's birds. Singing and being free, like them.

Birds are awesome :tup:

Glad you found something making you happier for a sec.

And hey, if you're on singing and freedom, doesn’t matter whats going on around, you're on getting to singing & freedom place, and who is around ain't neither stopping you NOR taking what's important away from you.

I never used to care much for birds, but as ice gotten older that's really changing. They're amazing aren't they @Lumos
You hot any favourites? :hug: mine are prolly Chickens, Canada Gueese, crows, parrots & Cockatoos.

And thank you for your thoughtfulness @TruthSeeker but only issue I'm having with eating is of the over kind ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back