Mood out of 10. Contributing factors.

Lumos

MyPTSD Pro
I never used to care much for birds, but as ice gotten older that's really changing. They're amazing aren't they @Lumos
You hot any favourites? :hug: mine are prolly Chickens, Canada Gueese, crows, parrots & Cockatoos.

And thank you for your thoughtfulness @TruthSeeker but only issue I'm having with eating is of the over kind ;)
I think I love them all :) The ones you mentioned are nice ones, I love parrots too but also ducks, peacocks, swans and ravens :)

TruthSeeker

MyPTSD Pro
I never used to care much for birds, but as ice gotten older that's really changing. They're amazing aren't they @Lumos
You hot any favourites? :hug: mine are prolly Chickens, Canada Gueese, crows, parrots & Cockatoos.

And thank you for your thoughtfulness @TruthSeeker but only issue I'm having with eating is of the over kind ;)

YUP-Me too! Can relate on that point, too.

The Albatross

MyPTSD Pro
Mood 5 of 10.
Contributing factors: Allergies in hyperdrive, physically painful therapy for the shoulder (adhesive capsulitis), trying to be a good citizen amidst this Covid stuff so limiting activities to home & only going to physical therapy right now and the grocery store one time a week, stress of a criminal living with MIL and niece and dealing with drunk calls from BIL as we navigate a case with the state about exploitation of a vulnerable person - my MIL, using my skillzzzz to manage that stuff and deal with my moods.