• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

My Neighbours Watched While My Attackers Stamped On My Head And Cheered It On

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Rachael - a belated welcome to the forum from me. I'm a little busy with my own out-of-control rollercoaster at present, so not being as active as I sometimes am. That's the way it goes for everyone here, as I'm sure you're seeing!

Post what you need to post -if you think it too upsetting for people, use the trauma diaries forum so at least you get the therapy of putting it all into words and thinking through it. Also, if you put something unacceptable, Anthony or another Supermoderator will edit it to a more acceptable level. You would probably find your post remains untouched though. Just stick a caution sign on your posts if you think they might be triggers for people.

Take care.

Glad to see you did not run off. I doubt anything will be removed as what part of trauma is nice or pleasant or pleasant to read? None. When you feel the strength to type up go for it. If it brings pain, let it. You have to feel it to get through it instead of trying to push it down I am learnng on my journey. It is a ride from hell, but one that we have to take to get better. Good luck!

Rachealjane said:
(which are very many - some i could not, would not, be allowed to write?)

Racheal,

You can write anything you want here, thats what its for. Let me just say Racheal, you won't shock me from any trauma within your life. I have spoken with people from all aspects of the worst life could ever throw one persons way, and then some if you multiply that by 20, is about the intensity of some peoples traumas. You only need to know, what you say here is what you feel comfortable with.

Welcome back, and glad you didn't leave. We are here to help you, and I think your already starting to see that, which is great.

Hi Racheal,
First thing i did this morning was check to see if you had changed your mind and posted! and you did! You made me smile... thank you.
You are strong, you have gotten this far...dont give up. Glad you are back and i look forward to getting to know you.

Nam, that was too cute LOL
I think Anthony is going to laugh, but I think this site cured me! (Did I just say that?? Yes, I did!) :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back