• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Relationship No contact in 3 weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amen. The right person will respect your boundaries and work at the relationship even if they’re not doing well all the time. If they can’t do that they’re not the right person.
I get that. Unfortunately people that want to be in a relationship with me don't come around very often like years. So it's hard to give up on one.

I get that. Unfortunately people that want to be in a relationship with me don't come around very often like years. So it's hard to give up on one.
Hey, just because you havent find the right person, it doesnt mean you have to stuck on the one that gives you more sadness and confusion over happiness and clarity.

Suck to be alone. I feel that way too. But sometimes being alone is better than staying in toxic or trigerring relationship.

do not settle for less :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back