• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Not Sure What To Do - Parent Suffers PTSD and Depression

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay Scott.. get a grip here. You have just told someone to "offload" their parents. Cherished and loved ones.. to basically "get rid of the problem." That was beyond insensitive. If you meant otherwise, please clarify because that last post sounded horrid.

bec

I wasn't meaning that Beca. What i'm saying is that she doesn't have to be alone in helping her parents, there is people out there like social workers and carers who can help her as well, she needs to help herself too. As all of this could be to much for her, with the ptsd and everything else. So please don't accuse me of being uncaring, I'm only trying to help here, and I'm sorry if you got the wrong end of the stick.
You are one of the first people on the forum to give me advice and show an interest in my country. I regard you as a mate, (Friend).
Cheers
Scott:hello:

Sorry Scott.. I am, admittly, out of it this week. My posts either don't make sense or are angry.. LOL just ignore me. I got what you meant this morning but still can barely gather myself to make sense.. My apoligies.. hehe (wanna find my brain for me.. as I'm sure it ranaway..)

bec

Thats ok beca. Don't worry about it, sometimes I forget to switch it on myself.
Bad news about Evie, will say a prayer for her.
Cheers
Scott:hello:

Thanks for more of the in put on what to do. I understood what you guys ment. I appriciate what everyone is telling me. I think that now, I'm starting to understand things and am hanging with a crowd that is helping me out. Most of the guys at the fire dept are there to listen to me and just talk things out and offer their suggestions, so that is great . I think things at home are starting to relax a little bit and are going really well right now. Thanks again guys!!! You are all so wonderful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back