• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Nugget vs. The Prime Minister

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Anthony ive trod on some toes at the moment. I have contacted four lawyer firms,the SA Ombusman both liberal and labour government dept,WorkCover SA they all come up with the same answer under section blah blah their is no provisions to claim as my case is put under Stress. I shall keep pushing my point as far as im concerned its not how you got it, its the fact you have it. I dont want to take anything away from anybody else on the forum as to how they ended up with PTSD. I have Four medical reports stating that i have PTSD. I am not on a get rich quick ive got PTSD thing, i would rather have my old life back post my accident. Thanks mate

You took notice of that movie also... one of my all time favourites mate, along with Crackerjack! I understand you purpose of what your doing, the facts are mate, you can't go back now, and that was not a choice you had for the circumstances. I can say that I have nobody to blame except myself for my PTSD, as I signed on the dotted line to go into operational zones the moment I joined the military, but not all people own their PTSD, but it was inflicted upon them, as yours, rape, etc.

It just pisses me of to no end i started work that morning as normal as i was three hours later my lifes a mess and i told sorry its classed as stress what the? They (Workcover) agree that i have PTSD ive got so much paper work stating so ive been told my meds and shrinks app will be paid for untill i stop them. I dont wnat to get rich off this pricks act but i do not see why i should be on the wrong end of the ladder. JUST VENTING AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back