• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Our cats

Toby and Bell

Attachments

• 20211105_164904.jpg
    20211105_164904.jpg
    464.1 KB · Views: 101
My sister bought a condo last year and once she got her rugs in she found he cat liked one particular spot on the carpet. When she visited her downstairs neighbour all became clear when she saw the ceiling lamp right below where her cat sits.
There was a heater under the house in the crawl space I do think the rug was on top of it now that I look back!

There was a heater under the house in the crawl space I do think the rug was on top of it now that I look back!
Yup. For a while my wife thought Mittens had a great spot one step below the landing going upstairs. Good spot to see everyone coming and going. Right next to a heat vent. When she had lived her life we had a reminder for a while after - a black spot on the back of the stair tread of her favorite spot.

Back