• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Overwhelmed By Repeating Nightmares

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mod Note:
@Chelleen - you seem to be asking for the same kind of support you’ve asked for in your thread about Fear of Sleeping. It’s easier to stick with one thread per issue, so that members can meaningfully participate in the discuss.

Can you elaborate on whether you intend for this thread to be about something different? If not, no worries - I’ll lock this one and leave the other one open because it has more detail.

Mod Note:
@Chelleen - you seem to be asking for the same kind of support you’ve asked for in your thread about Fear of Sleeping. It’s easier to stick with one thread per issue, so that members can meaningfully participate in the discuss.

Can you elaborate on whether you intend for this thread to be about something different? If not, no worries - I’ll lock this one and leave the other one open because it has more detail.
I posted here because I know from previous online places that not everyone reads every thread, and I need as many suggestions as I can get.

Members are pretty good at getting to the threads on topics that are relevant to them. There’s info on how to maximise your responses in the Help For New Members.

The policy at this forum is to post content in one place, otherwise we end up with duplicated content, rather than quality content. If you have any questions, hit us up at Contact Us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back