• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Photography Club

Somewhat poignantly, today we chose to walk a new path, unsure how long it was, or where it would lead.

Ironically, it turned out to be a long circuit, and we ended up right back where we started.
5F510D95-D3E7-4879-90DA-2FF7E121AD70.jpeg

That turtle pull ups pic is priceless, @shatter eyes . ?

Nice path ya' found, @Sideways . I had to giggle a little at the irony and the frequency in which we seem to find those kind. At least the scenery is (can be) nice, ay? ?

Spotted my first black snake buddy this evening when going out to harvest more greenage. He was about 4 feet long...

IMG_3464.JPG

Fresh picked collards, kale, and spinach...from the 'hood, on the hood, hardee har har....

IMG_3472.JPG

A free wild weed edible named wood sorrel (oxalis) that grows rather abundantly in our yard and, to me, has a lemony-like twang to it....here's some more detailed info about it:

Wood Sorrel | Foraging for Wild Edibles

IMG_3481.JPG

All washed, spun dry, and ready to use, with a few thinned carrot greens and a big bowl of radishes added to the mix, minus the still soaking wood sorrel...

IMG_3487.JPG

May the rain subside for a while in the TX 'hood, @ladee . Doin' a sun dance for y'all. ?

Awwwww - goose babies!!! What a sweet and beautiful space to enjoy spending time in, @Teasel . ?

Dining companions (a blue jay and a common grackle) at our local seed to beak bird cafe' today - I still can't get over those eyes on the grackle - so lovely yet so intense:

IMG_3496.JPG

Later on, the blue bird fam flew in to scope out some grubbage for the more-than-ready-to-munch fledgling:

IMG_3524.JPG

Spotted my first black snake buddy this evening when going out to harvest more greenage. He was about 4 feet long...
amazing shot getting low to ground. Its a cutey ☺

This thread always makes me smile, thanks everyone.
I feel the same. Everytime I come here the photographs welcomes me and teaches me how much more of life is out there beyond my room. Thanks @bellbird for starting this thread.

---
I walked few more blocks today and saw the Bee Bear I saw months ago in the thrift store window.
It is cheerful. Imagine a world where humans all carried a smile like Bee Bear? The eyes of Bee Bear is positioned to me is very sincere. Dream on Bee Bear, Bear Bee, you can bee whatever you wish to bee.
20200528_113106.jpg

@shatter eyes you absolutely make my day seeing your pet and giving us a huge bright spot to look forward to. Thank you, because my heart needs something like this adventurous guy or girl, to distract in a healthy and fun-filled way. My heart needs a respite from grief. And this does it every time. Thank You!!!

Thank you for sharing how you feel. I am glad the girls can make your day with each if their own personalities. I am very thankful for them as they been with me for many years. Years before the trauma. Your words will help keep me going to capture joyful moments where I am in the moment.

Back