• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Photography Club

Some new birds at our park! And a bit of ice, only partially iced over the ornamental lakes at my favourite park, cool to see the birds slipping on it.

A pair of swans has joined the park, we've used always to have some swans but recently not had any. Didn't get photos of them. But I did get a couple pics (no great shakes, my camera phone doesn't zoom in all that well) of some Shovelers. Don't think I've ever seen any before, the name is very apt, constantly got their beaks just under the water.

Happy to get out, been to ill to for a bit.

20210110_154539.jpg
20210110_154305.jpg

Sunrise this morning and the clouds were on fire. I’m impressed that my phone was able to get a pretty good shot. And no this isn’t my place...lol. With Covid going on our local riding arena and racetrack lost all their employees so a group of us volunteer to keep it running. And it gets me out of the house which is always good. According to my wife at least....😄

B6431D82-472B-4617-A088-95E81166ACD0.jpeg

Last edited:
Sunrise this morning and the clouds were on fire. I’m impressed that my phone was able to get a pretty good shot. And no this isn’t my place...lol. With Covid going on our local riding arena and racetrack lost all their employees so a group of us volunteer to keep it running. And it gets me out of the house which is always good. According to my wife at least....😄

View attachment 59297
Love the sky and am jealous of the tractor ;)

View attachment 59297
Like isn’t strong enough, LOVE!

Love your pictures @Mach123 ! That first one triggered good feelings of being a kid and approaching a lake or bay for the first time thinking, "What's in there?" I love the way the light plays off the surface of the rippling water, your picture has movement. I can feel the breeze. The second one is spectacular, in a fractal kind of way. I love the way it draws the gaze into a point beyond the horizon.

Today's visitor hanging out on top of the grape vine trellis. Who appears to be contemplating his/her next winter stash move. I admire their prepper mentality. lol:

IMG_9657.JPG

What I've been distracting myself with lately as I avoid the thing(s) I could be more greatly benefiting from in the here and now vs. when it's gardening season again. But then again, garden season never really ends, as there's always something to plan and prep for, plus the indoor gardening scene is still an option, so I just talked myself out of feeling guilty...lol:

IMG_9662.JPG

Hung out with my lil' wolf pup that I got as a gift many years ago and enjoyed some sound healing up in here tonight. Singing bowls and tuning forks...with a little howl here and there...awaiting the full moon to really cut loose...lol:

IMG_9680.JPG

An old planner of mine that reminds me of zendoodles whenever I see it, which then makes me think of @ladee , which always hugs my heart and makes me smile, and then I'm reminded I need to get some new fine-tipped pens to get busy coloring in all those white spaces:

IMG_9667.JPG

Back