• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Photography Club

73AF93F8-8124-465B-8258-A90FF15CDDFA.jpeg
C316203B-A6FA-44C1-8DDE-F129A9DB3DED.jpeg
80736209-E907-4604-88B9-CC0020E7E45E.jpeg
This is yesterday bayside. I didn’t have the phone today it was dead. We used to look at this out the window at the last house which was nice but the wind was really dreadful and I wouldn’t like to live right in the water like that again. Not here anyway. The prevailing winds are really ferocious.

View attachment 59305View attachment 59306I never can remember the name of these. They were table flowers in a restaurant I worked at where I met my wife. They last a long time for cut flowers. These looked mushed and unhealthy in the Whole Foods where I shop for flowers and pretty much nothing else, but they were early and opened over about 2 days.
These are alsteramaria lillies.
View attachment 59305View attachment 59306I never can remember the name of these. They were table flowers in a restaurant I worked at where I met my wife. They last a long time for cut flowers. These looked mushed and unhealthy in the Whole Foods where I shop for flowers and pretty much nothing else, but they were early and opened over about 2 days.
These are alstroemeria lillies. They are a great cut flower to have and last a long time, as you know. And they have no fragrance so are good for those who are sensitive to fragrances. 💐

Trying to contain the static electricity in my layered, long-ish, thin hair is a daily challenge this time of year. Even with humidifiers in our house. Even on rainy days. Even when I gather it, twist it, bun it up on top of my head with a satin scrunchy, and wrap it up with a bandada, it still shows me that the joke's on me...🤪

IMG_9714.JPG

Last night's moon rise...glad I took that because tonight is too cloudy to see it...boo...hiss...

IMG_9749.JPG

Here's a few of the gardening pics I've found, so far, @Recovery4Me . Will share more as I happen upon them. Thanks for the trip down memory lane of one of my favorite times of the year:

This is one of our raised beds next to the big garden space (which is to the right of the raised beds) and the fence we placed around it - that's the same fencing we used around the pots under the grape trellis and on the front porch that I mentioned in my other post - this one had beets, collards, kale, and spinach in it when this pic was taken - to the left of it is another raised bed just like it - that's where we planted the sweet potatoes this past year:

IMG_3562.JPG

This is about how tall our cherry tomato plants get each year - there's a raised herb bed on legs on both sides of it, with more tomato plants on each side of them - this was in August of last year - these things go wild, and as you can see, we eventually tire of trimming the sucker leaves (please pardon the blur):

IMG_8304.JPG

Here's a partial pic of our seed starter space - you can't see the fans or the warming mat all that well, but this gives a pretty good idea of how we have it set up:

IMG_2975.JPG

Back