• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Emerg Services Question For The Cops

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with @Justmehere, take a step back, breath. It will be ok, I promise. I know im in a totally different country but im sure Austraila's jails isnt full of folks that didnt pay an unman car speed ticket (oh god please dont give Orlando any more damn ideas). But @Justmehere is correct, at least with my experience with red light tickets, all of them, every one, has been thrown out of court. Or all that people have contested. Why they are still on every light is beyond me.

Anyway, unmaned stuff, highly contestable. Court will work with you. I also agree with legalaid or even your bankruptcy laywer as i think you have to tell them anyway. Or both.

It will be ok, i promise! :hug:

They would likely be understanding if you are having a panic attack, as they wouldn't want a lawsuit if anything happened to you during transport. Despite all the police shootings, police usually are very very conscious of possible lawsuits caused by medical mishaps.

I did a bit of searching. I don't know what region you're in, but I was going through Queensland's traffic fine page. It looks like they have several options available to deal with fines.

You can set up a structured payment plan. Or preform unpaid community service, in lieu of payment. There are other options as well.

NSW is pretty much the same.

From what I could tell, it looks like they will try several options for getting the money from you.
Link Removed

I hope you have been able to calm down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back