• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Quote Of The Day

"The moment we override our hunger for real substance, settling for whatever's handy, we are choosing our own unconsciousness. Whether with relationships, pastimes, or the food and media we consume, if what we are taking 'on-board' lacks real nutrition, we will pay for it with a feeling of disconnection. Seductive as it may be to fit in, the magic is in holding out for what brings you alive. Anything less is a decision to relinquish your power and creative potency." ~Toko-pa Turner

"Destiny is not to be mistaken with fate, where one has no influence upon its outcome. Destiny requires us to take steps towards it, to parent its growth, especially in times of doubt and weakness. And if we find the courage to move in its direction despite the absence of grand signs, we are often graced by the small miracles of confirmation and synchronicity that we’d been hoping for all along." ~Toko-pa Turner

"I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain." - Frank Herbert, Dune

Back