• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Childhood Stuck thinking about my abuser tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also believe you. And I am so so sorry for what happened.
Thank you it's really nice to see that people believe me.

I've been watching Phineas and Ferb
I love cartoons cause most of them are just fun. Steven universe is my favorite but I'll check out that show too

I hope that you are able to find some peace tonight

I kinda don't remember much of last night but I ended up in bed so I guess that's not so bad. But I feel better today.

Your anger is justified and letting it out here can help.

I just wish I could let it go. But I can't. It still eats away at me. But it feels better to let it out a little bit

Are you able to identify the trigger(s)?

Honestly idk what messed me up last night for some reason I just started thinking of the past and it just couldn't be stopped. And then my parents were just exacerbating everything by not respecting my boundaries and just being loud. So may be it was that but idk what started it all....

I grew up with no voice

I'm sorry nobody believed you either. I'm glad you got to have your voice heard eventually though.

Is this Psychiatrist still in Business?

Unfortunately yes she's still in business. I recently told the police about what she did. It was too much for me. I ended up in the hospital. She always threatened me with the hospital if I told.

It's messed with my head very badly. Lately I can't stop thinking about what happened I'm just so scared. I'm having a hard time staying in my own damn head.

I just hate her cause she manipulated me for years and I just feel very broken and used and she gets away unscathed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back