• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

The "should Not Be Allowed To Breed List" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The list of who 'should not be allowed to breed' would be longer than anyone could post here. I'd start with my neighbors. Too bad there isn't something like retro-active abortion.

I like Drew Barrymore a small amount. Her and that other one and the Chinese girl. Yes.

Partizan Belgrade fans. They should have radioactive bolts fired at them till they can't have anything.

Why Partizan Belgrade fans Alan?? Just intrigued...bit random without background. :)

Only ask as a huge football fan who got addicted to as many England aways and European weekend trips for foreign league games as I could from after Italia 90 up to....well, until life, wife and kids rationed me to one in a blue moon, so have seen a fair amount of good, bad, nutjob, mellow doing their thing at games.

The last trip I did was Zagreb in Croatia, a few days after Barcelona to play Andorra 4ish years ago, and the Croatia thing was pretty hairy. Wondering what Johnny Serb the football fan has done to piss you off mate :)

Hate to stereotype, but that whole Slav character seems nuts to me. Everyone has their share of nutjobs, but sheesh. I met enough of them and the clean up of their sick kick of true hate to be irrationally opiniated on the mad f*ckers.

Wondering what Johnny Serb the football fan has done to piss you off mate

Ummm.....My man Alan was at the siege of Sarajevo.....inside the city. That pretty much says it right there.

Sorry, just felt a great need to interject on that. Lets just put that on the pay no mind list and move along.

Sandra Bullock....probably too late but I have hopes.

And Alan, please brother. Drew Barrymore? Have you seen the "Wedding Singer" I could have probably done a better job in a female role than she did in that. She would have done a better job not showing up. But you know.....in a cheerleader costume with an accordian....she might be half appealing.

Fair one Wagon, just wondered why football and why that team specific for him. Alot from that whole mad hatter's tea party of madness back then need to be on the list from my head, but was intrigued on the football/Partizan slant.

Drew Barrymore - it's that damned crooked mouth of hers. It makes me tilt my head a little sidewise whenever I see her in a movie or photo. For that reason I dislike her as well.

I think anything Serby is fair game for Alan. And I can utterly understand his feelings.

But seeing as it has gone a football route. How about "All Footballers" then we could concentrate on a real mans game. RUGBY! I would even go so far as to say Ozzy Rules is allowed however, just have to respect the guys down under playing that. Real Balls of steel. Not that I have looked.

And yes I mean
Eruopean Football (soccer for our cousins over the pond)
and
US Football (Rugby with pads on for our brothers this side of the water)

Well, now there is Rugby League, and Rugby Union. Both are full contact and played without padding like the pansy sport in the US.

yes rugby, football, and us football should not breed at all...what a strange three way...I am partial to Rugby..My baby sister was a prop in a women's league in Indiana till she blew her knee...

Who shouldn't be allowed to breed...scarf wearing attention starved hipsters...every single one of those bearded thick glasses emancipated pretentious fedora wearing I'm gonna change the world once I leave mommy's house in the burbs..annoying as hell, fake, bogus, ersatz, mock intelligent, artistically shams..hipsters should not be allowed to breed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back