• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

The "should Not Be Allowed To Breed List" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well f*ck me, I missed that one.

Well firstly Sorry if my post was used to justify any arguement. That wasn`t the plan. If I had any plan at all!

But I must admit, Like wagon said. There has been worse said on here, and we will all live.

Sorry to see you go JIbby cocker. You need the place as much as any of us.

And on that note: Why Banned for trolling? It wasn`t like the Jibby came here starting arguements and picking fights. Jibby has been on here for quite a while and has had as many run ins with members as most of us have. And has even given advice that was valued.

He was leaving on his own account. And we haven`t only slammed the door behind him. We have changed the f*cking locks.

Come on guys, we all have are demons. Yeah some use the name and a tar brush some don`t. But we all have our hate. Be it Zip, with his Ragheads. Alan with the Serbs or me with the Irish.

What makes us Bigger and Better men though, is standing up and saying "Sorry, I shouldn`t have said that I was out of line" and the fact that we have all been there at some point. FFS I wouldn`t have found a good Friend in a Brother if I hadn`t. And for that I thank you Red.

Sorry Anthony, but I think you made a wrong decision on this one cocker.

Sorry Anthony, but I think you made a wrong decision on this one cocker.
That may very well be the case. When I get one or two reports, I take a look... brush things off and let them go. When I continue getting reports, then multiple reports, I start taking more notice. When it continues, something is usually wrong, thus action is taken.

All members should know my approach with this site, as a veteran myself... being to leave things run their course and hopefully work itself out. I keep out of this site as much as possible, allowing members to pretty much run it. When members use the report function, that is my queue to intervene. Unfortunately, at times, a decision must be made if a member doesn't correct them-self and participate in an adult manner versus trolling manner.

There have been too many reports for me to discard the posts of the member any further, hence decision was made.

No Worries Anthony.

You run the site, and I fully accept what you decide. It would be a real shit pit at times other wise.

I just found it a bit off that he got the boot when he was going anyway. But on the other hand, if you have had other complaints and reports on the member, then obviously you need to look into it. That is something that we (most of us) obviously don`t get to know about, Only those that have hit report in the past would have any knowledge of that.

None the less. Decision accepted.

Considering the amount of 'traffic' we have here, we have few problems. I don't think I've ever seen a site that runs this well that is mostly run my it's members. Must have something to do with the disipline aspect of the military mindset. But it's also nice to know that there's help with problems if needed. I think that's something to be proud of Anthony. You've built something here that's take on a life of it's own. Well done Mate.

Lady Gaga. Definitely on the list of non breeders. Lepa Brena. Yes... No... Yes... okay no.

Now, I must go and paint some buffalo on my cave wall with my fingers!

Ok, and then my room mate. But I fear it is too late. Aww Hell. Castrate him anyway.

The guy stood in front of me right now!

Left wing gob shite tree huging wanker. Save the world, The military are the problem never had a punch up at school Ponce

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back