• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

This Weekends Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Lisa, yes... the message on the homepage gives the details... standing date and time each week, simply convert to your actual day and time depending where you are in the world. It converts for me in Melbourne, Australia to Sunday morning 6am, where most of the US should be late Saturday afternoon.... etc etc... UK and Canada should have reasonable timings to match if I remember correctly. It took me a while to get the time right to suit most major countries and to fall over the weekend so people had the chance to chat if they work during the weeks.

Oh right, Thanks Anthony!! I don't know how I managed to misread that message, I thought a time converter was put there for the hell of it! Everything makes sense now lol. Well 9pm UK time is good time for me, so no complaints here. Ouch to the 6am start for you Ozzies though!

Iwould love to go to someone if they could please send me a reminder or something, I am still not sure houw to find about them and then it is too late.

i really, really want participate inthe next one please?

Someone above meant talking to tothers with PTSD in a group and although I am very nervous would like to try it out,

Pandora, look at the message at the top of the homepage, use the world time server to find your equivalent day and time for what I listed, and that is the day and time for you to be in the chatroom. Here is a link for a simple conversion for this weekends chat, http://www.worldtimeserver.com/time_converter.aspx?f=US-OH where the ohio time is already listed, you just select your location and it will convert it for you. Ontario is in the same time zone, so it would be Saturday 4pm, unless your in Western Ontario, which would be one hour earlier, so Saturday 3pm for you. Whilst it is Saturday for you and the US, it is Sunday 6am for me... and this is how we all get to meet at once in a chat each week.

I will try to be in chat next Saturday. I think it is a great idea to have a scheduled time. I was side tracked this week because my 24 year old son came home to live with us again. I have really missed him. I'm glad he's decided to move home again. But I'll be there next week.
Marilyn

OK..........Sorry, I am a real air head. Well.I also have Ptsd, severe insomnia, and a son with aspergers and tourettes, I am alo a registered Nurse. I CANNOTfigure out this time zone thing. I am also blonde (ha ha) I live in Niagara Falls ontario if anyone is interested in helping. i would LOVE to join the group chats!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think that I need to be there at either 3 or 4 pm my time but I am not sure, Anyone , please lend a helping hand or at least a functional brain, of all of the things theat I have lost I miss my mind and memory the most. LOL Come on someone......can u help during this time in my life when my mind turned to mush!!!!!!!!!!I know it is simple, just can't wrap my brain around it right now.

I believe you are on Eastern time, which would mean Saturday's at 1700 hrs, aka 5:00 p.m. I hope to see you there sometime.
T.

Pandora, the part of Ontario you live in is in the same time zone as Ohio, so it's 4 pm you want, not 5 pm. 5 pm would be Atlantic time. We are 5:30 pm here in Newfoundland, and we are always at least one and half hours ahead of Ontario.

Thank you kathy and Portabella. Hope to talk to someone next saturday, it will be the week before the hearing, i might need help. AHHHHHH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back