• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will it help in my case

Probably not.

What the other person did matters... when you don't do something reaching the level of criminal offense... and even then people can decide they are done, no more interacting.

After that point? Once you've done something that's a crime, or seriously prepared for it?

Yeah. It doesn't matter what THEY did.
It's on you, how you reacted.

Probably not.

What the other person did matters... when you don't do something reaching the level of criminal offense... and even then people can decide they are done, no more interacting.

After that point? Once you've done something that's a crime, or seriously prepared for it?

Yeah. It doesn't matter what THEY did.
It's on you, how you reacted.
I agree!! I owned up to it! I tried to leave he blocked me! He wouldn’t let me leave Pretty much self defense

I owned up to it! I tried to leave he blocked me! He wouldn’t let me leave Pretty much self defense

Hitting others isn't really self defense, though.

People can be messing with me all day long, some even in a very closed space, but that doesn't mean I can do whichever I feel up to, without facing consequences.

Hitting others isn't really self defense, though.

People can be messing with me all day long, some even in a very closed space, but that doesn't mean I can do whichever I feel up to, without facing consequences.
When he shoved me into my car! Hmm I pushed him away from me! It don’t matter though I’m getting the help

That's good you're getting help :tup:

Do you plan on telling the helping people that it was a convoluted situation like you said here, too?

Think talking to them about what's went on with that moment might help them think with you about how to not have it happen again in similar situations.

That's good you're getting help :tup:

Do you plan on telling the helping people that it was a convoluted situation like you said here, too?

Think talking to them about what's went on with that moment might help them think with you about how to not have it happen again in similar situations.
Yes I don’t see my counselor until Thursday but now CPS is involved so

Sorry you've been through that. It must be very stressful for you. I hope that you can find some peace soon after all this chaos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back