• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Valentines - Why Is It So Hard To Find a Simple Card?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Cathy. After what you've been through with your parents, youre a very forgiving girl, for trying to get them a card. I'm only saying this as your friend, you are a good christian, lass. Thats what I like about you. Try and design one on your PC and print it out.
Take care
Scott:hello:

I don't like cards because I think they are so petty and cliche'. Not only that, they've become a lot more expensive these days, and I can never get them to the recipient on time anyway. If you feel compelled to give one, I would suggest to just make one yourself, because trying to pick from the vast amount there is to choose from, is a mind-boggling task in itself. Good luck.:wink:

(((Terry)))
Click the Valentines day *foamy* episode, crank the volume and laugh your head off! (warning hysterical adult content!)
LF
http://www.illwillpress.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back