• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

General What‘s your guy doing when he cannot sleep?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends what level of unable to sleep he's at. If he feels like he has a chance of going back he'll stay in bed and scroll facebook/play games on his phone quietly if I'm asleep. If he's in bed alone then he'll turn on Twitch or netflix for background noise. If he knows sleep isn't happening then he will get up and play video games/tv/movies if its the middle of the night. And carry on with regular errands if its the middle of the day (he works nights so his sleep schedule is whack and we sleep apart more than we sleep together).

Don’t you wish so. :eek::confused::tdown::tdown::tdown:Mine used to clean and scrub everything in the middle of the night... it also soothed him... and I had to stop him from doing it because it just kept me awake when he waddling that in the middle of the night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back