• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

What Are You Feeling Today? Not Thinking, Rather Feeling! Can You Identify Yours?

Oddly @Mee - just thinking square-peggish too, but happy to be as long as I don't have to fit in round holes. :hug:

Hope you are feeling a little better @MrMoonlight & @DharmaGirl . (Your chick is very sweet. :inlove: )

Idk what I feel?, but I do know I have (through the past) tried to make lousy days (dates) in to good connotations. And by example, my pointsettias are blooming like crazy, and my dog (who was a severly abused rescue)- I was talking to someone about her today, said didn't know her age for sure, just that she was pregnant as a puppy herself so is about 7 now; well tonight a helium-filled Happy Birthday balloon still going since March has floated down, moved across the room, and is hovering about 10 inches over her head as she sleeps! Which would be right on target for a 1st heat/ her litter when we got her. :wideeyed: :wideeyed: :giggle::inlove: (So now she has '4' birthday (dates) :p )

And ever since I watched How to Train Your Dragon, I've heard or seen dragon references, 4 or 5, anyway. Even my current randomly-generated screen saver. :confused:

So I think I feel- it's better to do the best I can with what I have; maybe it is enough. And even if small things to others would be insignificant, they bring some consolation to me. Especially on lousy days- that "shouldn't" be lousy any more.

Oh ya! And I forgot- happy! As strangely I learned my ridiculous F'ed up feet- I have a bone dislocation as well as the bunions- but it's caused not just from genetics (hypermobility) but likely so much dancing! I thought that was very cool! I can 'like' my stupid feet knowing they are that way from doing what I loved all these years! Crazy, but true! :) They're ugly but I still have good pointe! :hilarious:

Last edited:
I am a bit antsy. I am on day five (5) of smoking quit (again). Determined. In the past approx. 120 hours, I have only cheated one time (and I regretted it) Yuck!

Anyways, I am a little irritable and in a fair amount of fibro pain which makes me a bit of a grouch also, but overall I have to say I am doing pretty good. I hope to hear from my doctor about my hip x-ray this afternoon, so I am a little anxious for that to happen, but still I am basically happy and well.

Back