1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Daily Dose

Get the last 24hrs of new topics delivered to your inbox.

Click Here to Subscribe

What Are You Feeling Today? Not Thinking, Rather Feeling! Can You Identify Yours?

Discussion in 'Social' started by goingonhope, Jan 6, 2008.

1. Sweetleaf

Sweetleaf Well-Known Member

It was entirely written, with no notes. Hours of writing. I got a B on it :/

He was also very, very stingy with A's

intothelight, Ronin and NinjaWolf like this.
  2. Register to participate in live chat, PTSD discussion and more.
  3. NinjaWolf

NinjaWolf I'm a VIP

@Sweetleaf Oh no. The written ones. That is what I've heard history, english, etc. departments like to do. Was it essay?
    . . Essays are hard to do within a timeframe, to organize and write long-hand. A word processor would make a world of a difference, I think.
    Congratulations on the B because I think that is awesome. Tis what I am hoping for from this exam upcoming. Actually a pass would be good.

intothelight and ladee like this.
  4. notsurewheretoturn

notsurewheretoturn Well-Known Member

Tired, stressed, anxious.

Had a degu at the vets four times in a fortnight. 1st for consultation on a lump, 2nd because he'd made it bleed, 3rd for surgery, 4th for post op check.

Been sitting up with him until 4am since Tuesday when he had the surgery, getting up at 7am to give him his meds, catching the odd 10 mins a couple of times during the day. So tired I'm now starting to make mistakes.

Now to add to my anxiety I've just heard my neighbours son, which means he has him this weekend and I'm going to get awoken at 6 am by his dog who they just leave barking for almost an hour even though they're at home! So not bl***y fair!

Ronin, ladee, Sweetleaf and 1 other person like this.
  5. Sweetleaf

@NinjaWolf It was like at least 2-3 essays, and then a short-answer section where you just needed to write a fat paragraph for each of the questions.

Getting a B was good, I was just kinda like "ah damn" because I had an A in that class up until that point, so my grade went down to a B from the final.

Ronin, ladee and NinjaWolf like this.
  6. Mee

Mee Well-Known Member

A little annoyed, worried I am wrong when I know I am not . I had a telephone appointment arrange for an hour and a half ago with some one for some work they are doing.... No show.

ladee likes this.
  7. Mee

Mee Well-Known Member

Pretty proud of my self. This whole stuff started with an incident a year ago today/tomorrow but I didn’t crack till August. I was totally pasting on a fake smile. I am.pretty dysfunctional but today j took an aspect of myself in hand and I deserve to be proud over that.

I also feel loving towards my two closest friends and my husband who are so patient with me. I feel lucky to know these people let alone have their support and be allowed to support them.

And I feel kind of like i’m an ok person. Some... Self.... Ok ness. Not really love, not quite respect again but some.... Yeah... I’m.the best option I have ;) I can see the work needed and that's pretty cool; lots cannot.

I think this is the best I felt for a while :) odd given the anniversary

Bearlinda and ladee like this.
  8. intothelight

intothelight Just Being Me Moderator Sponsor $100+

Determined

OldFashionRose and ladee like this.
  9. Bearlinda

Bearlinda On the way to find out :-) Premium Member Donated

Absolutely dreadful.

Sweetleaf likes this.
  10. Lionheart777

Lionheart777 Healing Warrior Premium Member

I feel lost, small, vulnerable, exposed, frightened and also feel bold, strong, and defiant.

intothelight and Sweetleaf like this.
  11. Sweetleaf

Wanting to avoid everyone. Afraid or anxious about a lot of things, or people.

Bearlinda and notsurewheretoturn like this.
  12. Mee

Mee Well-Known Member

Frustrated, but... A bit better?

13. Bearlinda

Bearlinda On the way to find out :-) Premium Member Donated

I'm feeling hopeless and defective. I can't sleep and I hate myself.

Sweetleaf likes this.
Show Sidebar