• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

What Are You Feeling Today? Not Thinking, Rather Feeling! Can You Identify Yours?

@Sweetleaf Yikes. Those are hard. I'm just not a fan at all! I think it varies department to department at my university, but the department I have spent the most time in is full of individuals who apparently like comprehensive finals worth 50-60%, and are hard**es on the whole.

@NinjaWolf wow I don't envy you lol. Mine was a history professor. I had a lot of history classes, seeing as I got a history minor (unintentionally, too. I just wound up meeting the requirements while trying to fill in the requirements for my majors). None of the other history professors did that, just that one. He was pretty old school, maybe that is what's going on in that department?

@Sweetleaf YES. Old-School and traditional nails it. (It's the math department, which everyone including math majors have grievances with - change.your.game.) We joke because every single math course has the same format: 10% weekly homework, 2*15-20% midterms and one final 50-60%.
A history final sounds yikesy enough, let alone a 60% comprehensive one. :wtf:

@Sweetleaf Oh no. The written ones. That is what I've heard history, english, etc. departments like to do. Was it essay?
. . Essays are hard to do within a timeframe, to organize and write long-hand. A word processor would make a world of a difference, I think.
Congratulations on the B because I think that is awesome. Tis what I am hoping for from this exam upcoming. Actually a pass would be good.

Tired, stressed, anxious.

Had a degu at the vets four times in a fortnight. 1st for consultation on a lump, 2nd because he'd made it bleed, 3rd for surgery, 4th for post op check.

Been sitting up with him until 4am since Tuesday when he had the surgery, getting up at 7am to give him his meds, catching the odd 10 mins a couple of times during the day. So tired I'm now starting to make mistakes.

Now to add to my anxiety I've just heard my neighbours son, which means he has him this weekend and I'm going to get awoken at 6 am by his dog who they just leave barking for almost an hour even though they're at home! So not bl***y fair!

Back