What Are You Feeling Today? Not Thinking, Rather Feeling! Can You Identify Yours?

Rosebud

MyPTSD Pro
Oh @Survivor3 , I am sorry. If the day started crappy it doesn't have to end that way. 🤗 I don't feel angry much, usually turns to hurt or shame, I don't know what's worse. 😔

So thankful one call is cancelled. Very Very grateful. I feel like I can't keep up this radical acceptance much longer.
Hoping dog won't get over heated, she is special needs. 😔 So, concerned.
I have made up my mind i will still say prayers, even if not think anything else. Maybe that is wrong, Idk. Relief to make up mind.

Rosebud

MyPTSD Pro
^^^ I was thinking tonight, should I take specifically one bite-my-head-off, or 40-50 compliments to heart? (No exaggeration). It is up to me to choose to focus on the positives- or not. My mom used to say concentrate on the positives, eliminate the negative. So I think I feel, neutral.

Far as being a mistake, which I do believe since mostly only those who've had a different experience attest otherwise, too late now anyway! 😮

Lionheart

Sponsor
I feel the urge to help others heal even as I work through my own issues, which is a total about-face from where I was this time last year. I feel inspired and determined to make a difference in the lives of others who suffer and/or struggle. I know I don't have to. I could be totally selfish and focus only on my own healing and no one would blame me, but I think that if I can make a difference then, I most certainly will.