What Are You Feeling Today? Not Thinking, Rather Feeling! Can You Identify Yours?

Lionheart

Sponsor
LOL.... I was just reminded of a skit with Stephanie Weir from MadTV where she played a young girl named DOT who when asked how she felt said, ...."I feel like my tights are sagging."

Sorry I got a real kick outta that and just had to share. I haven't had much sleep tonight so I feel a bit loopy.

Lionheart

Sponsor
Although I am concerned for my daughter's safety, (She has been out in the streets and is in recovery from meth) I am still a happy man. Even though most of my family has transitioned out of here, I still feel very blessed by their love and the memory of them.

Lionheart

Sponsor
I feel a little dejected and downhearted right now. I don't know most of the new people on the site, I don't think I am very effective at being supportive, some of my friends, don't respond to my posts or come around much lately so, I have been considering leaving the site. After all, I have been here a while and have become a bit of a dinosaur. But I won't make a decision right now. Because this may just be a depressive slump. I will give it more time and then we will see.

Survivor3

MyPTSD Pro
I feel a little dejected and downhearted right now. I don't know most of the new people on the site, I don't think I am very effective at being supportive, some of my friends, don't respond to my posts or come around much lately so, I have been considering leaving the site. After all, I have been here a while and have become a bit of a dinosaur. But I won't make a decision right now. Because this may just be a depressive slump. I will give it more time and then we will see.
you would be missed @Lionheart. 🙂