• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

What Are You Feeling Today? Not Thinking, Rather Feeling! Can You Identify Yours?

LOL.... I was just reminded of a skit with Stephanie Weir from MadTV where she played a young girl named DOT who when asked how she felt said, ...."I feel like my tights are sagging."

Sorry I got a real kick outta that and just had to share. I haven't had much sleep tonight so I feel a bit loopy.

Although I am concerned for my daughter's safety, (She has been out in the streets and is in recovery from meth) I am still a happy man. Even though most of my family has transitioned out of here, I still feel very blessed by their love and the memory of them.

I feel a little dejected and downhearted right now. I don't know most of the new people on the site, I don't think I am very effective at being supportive, some of my friends, don't respond to my posts or come around much lately so, I have been considering leaving the site. After all, I have been here a while and have become a bit of a dinosaur. But I won't make a decision right now. Because this may just be a depressive slump. I will give it more time and then we will see.

I feel a little dejected and downhearted right now. I don't know most of the new people on the site, I don't think I am very effective at being supportive, some of my friends, don't respond to my posts or come around much lately so, I have been considering leaving the site. After all, I have been here a while and have become a bit of a dinosaur. But I won't make a decision right now. Because this may just be a depressive slump. I will give it more time and then we will see.
you would be missed @Lionheart. 🙂

Back