• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

What Are You Feeling Today? Not Thinking, Rather Feeling! Can You Identify Yours?

Oh @Survivor3 , I am sorry. If the day started crappy it doesn't have to end that way. 🤗 I don't feel angry much, usually turns to hurt or shame, I don't know what's worse. 😔

So thankful one call is cancelled. Very Very grateful. I feel like I can't keep up this radical acceptance much longer.
Hoping dog won't get over heated, she is special needs. 😔 So, concerned.
I have made up my mind i will still say prayers, even if not think anything else. Maybe that is wrong, Idk. Relief to make up mind.

^^^ I was thinking tonight, should I take specifically one bite-my-head-off, or 40-50 compliments to heart? (No exaggeration). It is up to me to choose to focus on the positives- or not. My mom used to say concentrate on the positives, eliminate the negative. So I think I feel, neutral.

Far as being a mistake, which I do believe since mostly only those who've had a different experience attest otherwise, too late now anyway! 😮

I feel the urge to help others heal even as I work through my own issues, which is a total about-face from where I was this time last year. I feel inspired and determined to make a difference in the lives of others who suffer and/or struggle. I know I don't have to. I could be totally selfish and focus only on my own healing and no one would blame me, but I think that if I can make a difference then, I most certainly will.

Back