• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

What Are You Feeling Today? Not Thinking, Rather Feeling! Can You Identify Yours?

Dopey (not drugged dopey just brain crapping itself dopey) sniffly, ache-y, brain-tardy, tired, although it's morning and I've recently woken up. Pressured, having my plagued-with-morning-sickness preggo daughter staying, she's homeless and glum.

I feel cheated, ripped-off, and angry. I need to process this anger so I can get to the feelings that lie beneath the anger, but I am not sure how to do that.

When I am not angry, I just feel sad, lonely, but mostly numb and empty. I am trying to process the loss of a relationship and the loss of a sibling, but I mostly feel anger and I think it is keeping me from fully grieving my loss.

My stomach feels a bit queasy. I'm trying to baby it, but it only feels slightly better for awhile. Then it slowly gets worse again. I suppose this too shall pass, but I sure wish it would do so quickly.

I feel ok. Relieved my daughter and I are ok (we had a hurtful exchange the other day).
A bit excited, my sister contacted me, wants our two sets of fams to meet (first time ever).

A bit tired and sore, my neck's a bit sore. It's time for bed.

My head is it's usual bit foggy, but, I'm used to that.
A bit shut down really. Today was tough, with screaming neighbors, and I'm a bit over how oppressive everything is, socially, politically, culturally. Not lovin' it.

But, if my sister is keen to meet, well, at least our family might get somewhere. It's hopeful.

Sad (for my sister)
Optimistic (about my life)
Grateful (for my husband)
Grateful (that my (former) therapist has volunteered to do EMDR with me free of charge)
Happy (that there is a shower in the other room)
Glad (that I built a roof AND that I am done building a roof)
Proud (of my husband for being a rockstar - I love that guy)

Back