• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

What are you proud of?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots of things actually though I am probably as unproud of an equal number? IDK, things balance out. I am proud of our soldier boy. He made it through his training and is now working, I think they call it his MOS. I don't know what that means. But he is standing on his own two feet in a really difficult and dangerous environment. (S.Korea but I kinda mean just in general? I know he's not in Afganistan but ...) There were a lot of people who didn't make it along the way. I am so proud of him! Also, one of the young women he went to our little church school with is aboard the USS Ronald Regan in the same area of the world. I understand that some of you probably do not feel this way about the military. It is, however, my job as an Army parent to say things like this so, I hope you can be patient with me. I don't remember where we were but it was probably at graduation from boot camp. The poor kid, I burst into tears when I saw him in that uniform the first time and then I tried to recover and hide it from him lol. They told us "If you've never done anything else in your life you're proud of, you produced a soldier and we want you to be proud of that." Yes, I am. : )

Last edited:
I'm proud that despite the struggles I remain a kind, good hearted person that cares about people. I've been told I am overly sensitive but that allows me to connect deeply...so I'm proud to be sensitive. I'm proud of the work I have done lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back