• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

What Did You Do For You Today???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Planted more salad greens. The kale is currently ready to harvest, the other salad greens are just now coming up, and these will start coming up about the time the last ones are ready to harvest, with any luck. Trying to improve my succession planting skills.

Let the tears of grief and struggling with changes flow right along with the sky, who was also crying for part of the day.

Then I went to the garden space and pulled the rest of the wild garlic "weeds" so I can dry them and grind them to use for seasoning. After I clear the dehydrators of the purposefully grown spices - dill, cilantro, and chives.

Then harvested more dandelion greens and chickweed to add to salads and smoothies.

That connection with the wilder side of nature, and finding, correctly identifying, productively utilizing, and sharing with others what is so freely provided feels like the biggest heart hug, ever.

The gardens/yarden/raised beds, etc. are fun and therapeutic, too, of course, but that's premeditated growth, so to speak. I get a special thrill from and really dig the unexpected nurturing gifts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back