• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

What Made You Angry Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ladee I’m so sorry that your maintenance man did this to you. It’s wrong and it’s illegal where I live. I would feel so violated and so freaking angry. I hope you rip someone a new asshole, in a polite way of course and let them know just how much this bothered you.....

The train company that didn't tell me they'd cancelled my train, then forced me to pay a processing fee and postage for the refund, plus the excess cost on the new tickets. As if any of it was my fault! :mad::arghh;

I gave into fast food french fries temptation today, even though I had snacks with me. First time in 3 years. Holy shit. Last time I ordered a large, the container wasn't nearly as big as it is now. What I remember the super-sized size being is the new large nowadays. That explains a lot. Grrrrr... God damn the pusher man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back