• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Whatcha doooooooin'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am listening to my heart thump in my chest and in my ears as I realize how old, fat, and ugly I have gotten. This is not a lack of self-esteem but rather an honest self-assessment. The fact that I am old and fat are facts however the ugly part may just be my opinion.

Doing___ include also thinking about!

Trying to get to a heartfelt level of compassion. Don’t see it coming: If someone would ask me if I am compassionate ? I would say faint version of Yes and No. Not from an immediately perceived inner perception... so how should it blossom? Everyone is talking about Empathy/ compassion (Not dropping empathy and compassion in the same Saucepan). Was unpicking the whole neurobiological mechanisms of empathy, prosociality, cooperation ect

Its the fatuity of my understanding: When someone physically gets hurt, I don’t feel with her or him.. I Do understand.. I don’t yawn if someone is yawning infront of me.. I don’t feel other people’s pain on an emotional level, or what I believe I must feel or whatever.. these are silly comments I am making.. but there is a missing link. In some ways I do struggle because I can see how others are resonating with people, kids, animals. For me it’s just very one dimensional. If you’d ask me to help someone who is physically hurt, I can Do that, but I don’t know how to console others.. if you’d ask me to build up things, preserve life, it’s practical reason for me. If others are crying I console them with food or a joke or listening.. but I don’t feel it. This is Bullshi***

Sorry, this doesn’t belong here.. I’m just irritated

Taking a break from reading through several dozen raw vegan e-cookbooks a friend generously shared with me. Some favorites, so far, are Raw Foods on a Budget, Pulp Madness, Mucus-Lean Transition Diet Outline, Rawesome Sauces, and Resources for the Living Food Lifestyle. So many yummy and highly nutritious ideas, so little motivation to get busy fixing them. Yet. Maybe tomorrow. Or not. 🤪

I am fighting a yeast infection in the underarm areas that are supposedly due to high blood sugar levels. I need some cream or ointment but instead, my doctor prescribed a prescription powder that doesn't really work all that well and is difficult to apply. So, I am sitting here with my skin burning as the infection tries to eat holes in my skin and yes untreated it can do that, I had it happen once before when I had a frozen shoulder and could not lift my arm to get air to that area. I have the scars to prove it.

Hello to everyone!!! I've been thinking about what I will do with more stimulus money if we get it. If we get the increased stimulus amount of $2,000 what do you think you will do with the money? ( I forgot that this is a global website and not everyone is going to receive a stimulus check) Oopsie Poopsie.

Last edited:
I am fighting a yeast infection in the underarm areas that are supposedly due to high blood sugar levels. I need some cream or ointment but instead, my doctor prescribed a prescription powder that doesn't really work all that well and is difficult to apply. So, I am sitting here with my skin burning as the infection tries to eat holes in my skin and yes untreated it can do that, I had it happen once before when I had a frozen shoulder and could not lift my arm to get air to that area. I have the scars to prove it.

I am also wanting to say hello to everyone and I've been thinking about what I will do with more stimulus money if we get it. If we get the increased stimulus amount of $2,000 what do you think you will do with the money? ( I forgot that this is a global website and not everyone is going to receive a stimulus check) Oopsie Poopsie.
Maybe save the money for a rainy day or incase you move house in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back