• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

You Know You Have PTSD When...

You get drunk… and apply for half a dozen jobs, clean your house, and pay bills. >.<

Okay, self. CLEARLY your stress levels are maxing out if that is what you wake up to “regret” in the morning. Oh. I was all functional, and shit, yesterday.

Regret is in quotes, but seriously, to wake up going…. Noooooo… I can’t DO what I just committed myself to doing. Change?!? More (anything)?!? People, interviews, paperwork, following through, f*ck off, bite me, no. Rock. And crawling under. And, no no no no noooooo. Why did I DO those things?!? Now I have to do more things. Aaaaaaaaaaah. f*ckf*ckf*ckf*ck.
This. Making better decisions when drinking than when sober. *nods*

You get drunk… and apply for half a dozen jobs, clean your house, and pay bills. >.<

Okay, self. CLEARLY your stress levels are maxing out if that is what you wake up to “regret” in the morning. Oh. I was all functional, and shit, yesterday.

Regret is in quotes, but seriously, to wake up going…. Noooooo… I can’t DO what I just committed myself to doing. Change?!? More (anything)?!? People, interviews, paperwork, following through, f*ck off, bite me, no. Rock. And crawling under. And, no no no no noooooo. Why did I DO those things?!? Now I have to do more things. Aaaaaaaaaaah. f*ckf*ckf*ckf*ck.
LITERALLY THIS. I did this this week as well and during my five nights of not sleeping, realized that I, in fact, cannot do the jobs I applied for because *AMNESIA*, you stupid girl. You can't remember what sentence you're finishing right the fk now, how do you expect to remember someone's name or what you need to remember to.do.the.job. 😂😤

Then someone offered me cash work yesterday and I immediately said no and explained.... they talked me into it over a few conversations and today I said yes, with caveats. *this is ridiculous* 😒

When you refer to your trip upstairs to get water and use the washroom as the triple trip. One trip to either bring the empty water bottle up to fill it or go to the washroom, trip two to do whichever you forgot to do the first trip and trip 3 to get the water you took out of the fridge and forgot off the counter.
Dude, it's a f*cking minefield, the most simple tasks are meticulously planned out!

Back