• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

A Great Honour In Relation To Work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does this mean a new wardrobe ? :D

congratulations56.gif

Oh my God!!!! Major promotion AND a new wardrobe? Can things get any better?? Yes! A 30% off sale at your favorite store. See, miracles (and things that are earned after much hard work) can happen.
CONGRATULATIONS you nerdy money person you!!:tup:

As a bookkeeper, I can see what see what a huge complement it is for you to be chosen. Congratulations, it's obviously recognition of excellence in your field. I'm sure you'll do a great job.

You won't believe it.

Went shopping, bought a suit which nearly broke the bank. Came home and decided to check out the brand on the internet and found the same items I purchased online for a cheaper price. While I don't believe you can buy clothes on line without trying them due to size variations (unless you know a brand and cut) I could not believe the price difference.

Returned to the store today with print outs of online prices and received a $372.00 refund for 3 items - massive price difference! Lucky me for checking out the brand :D

Status
Not open for further replies.