Ask a foreigner

Nice. Not sure I would dare trying it. I've never intentionally eaten anything bug-like. But some say it may be the future for mankind?

Might be a good idea to be mindful that one does not answer for or represent the totality of Americans. We are a diverse country of billions/trillions of human beings - natural born, immigrants - illegal or legal, or anyone in between.
I think that’s pretty inherent in the intent of the thread… as asking a foreigner is asking an individual for their opinion.

Might be a good idea to be mindful that one does not answer for or represent the totality of Americans. We are a diverse country of billions/trillions of human beings - natural born, immigrants - illegal or legal, or anyone in between.
Last I checked (right now) the population of the United States was 332 million. India, the world's most populous country, has a population of only 1.4 billion. And the population of the whole world is only 7.8 billion. So you're assuming a level of population density (trillions?!) in America that exists absolutely no place on the Earth.

Does the planet even have room for so many people? I mean, you could certainly stuff a lot of people onto the Antarctic.
(not even accounting for the fact that 'billion' means a million million here, and 'trillion' a million million million)

Yeah. And habitable areas are shrinking, or will be, they say, when the climate starts to heat up for real.
But not going there. I'm not in the mood for doomsday.

Norfolk & Cornwall, sad to say I've barely visited Wales, Ireland & Scotland a few times. I've no doubt they would be amazing to visit.

Norfolk is very flat, but there us even more sky than that fact might lead you to expect. It has incredibly beautiful villages.

Cornwall is about the Warmest spot being southerly. Incredibly beautiful too. Rather too many other people about for my liking nowadays 😋

Eta So I read Holiday destinations clearly 😋

Last edited:
Back