• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Ask a foreigner

So I think I'm gonna buy Bisquick, Twinkies, Twizzlers, if they are strawberry, a can of pumpkin, and maybe the onions / pickles.
Dang it.. I would gladly send you all that and a few cans of pumpkin pie filling for:
DSC04006.jpg

The store that used to carry it locally closed.😭😭😭

Aww @Freddyt I'd prolly do that for you, though a quick scout at their website leads me to believe it would prolly not cost much more for you to order it yourself. £25 delivery to US

*Delivery to US – Order up to $800 Fortnum’s gifts without incurring additional duty costs.

I know if anyone were to send me stuff from USA I'd get hit with large customs charges so as it not be worth it.

Unfortunately, I'm in Canada (the biggest country in america) I'm in the part where exchange rate suck right now 1 dollar Canadian will buy you .78 cents US or about .57 pounds sterling.

Holt Renfrew used to import it around Christmas and then within a week of Christmas it went on sale half off. Then it was time to load up on tea and biscuits.

I have found several other brands like Murchies and Taylors, but there is no tea like tea from England. Guess its the Lancaster in me.....

It wouldn't post. 😂

2 Cups Bisquick
1/4 tsp. Garlic powder
4 Tablespoon cold butter
1 Cup cheddar cheese

Mix Bisquick with garlic powder. Add cold butter using a fork or pastry cutter. Add cheese and milk. Mix. It will be lumpy and sticky. Drop 1/4 C. portions of the dough on ungreased baking sheet or use parchment paper.

Bake @400F for 15-17 minutes.

For the top melt 2-4 Tablespoons butter with 1/2 tsp garlic salt and 1/4 tsp. dried parsley. Brush over the top of biscuits.

Enjoy!

Sorry... 🙄

3/4 Cup milk.

Brush with melted butter/garlic salt/parsley AFTER baking.

There's usually recipes on the box for different ideas and if you look online you'll find more.

Skywatcher, I could eat about 4 of the them right now. Glad there's none around. 😂 I make them in the winter, they go great with soups, stews and chilis. It's the "Red Lobster" recipe.

Back