- Thread starter
- #6,253
littleoc
VIP Member
My bird and I were both victims of my family. I did everything I could. Now she's somewhere great
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I will finish packing and let my new boss at work know so she can make sure other people are scheduled. I do have a liver mass so I've just been using that as my excuse for now.
The liver mass is important.I will finish packing and let my new boss at work know so she can make sure other people are scheduled. I do have a liver mass so I've just been using that as my excuse for now.
That is an exceptionally nuanced approach to habituating your cats to their next accommodation. Impressive!I have two cats that I will leave with my best friend, but because he lives with his mentally unstable, previously abusive (sometimes still abusive) parents, he's having me play a long game basically. So I'm writing this while in his house with the two cats he's getting, and will bring them home with me again so they can unwind. will repeat that process over the next 4 weeks to make sure they're okay. Doing it while best friend's parents aren't aware so they aren't stressed out. My friend is trying to be able to keep them for me in case I can take them back. Etc
You have had too much for too long.The realtor is a close friend of my grandpa's and the boundaries are weird already. And my family still isn't talking to me but now have this realator doing it, and he's being manipulative. Long story short. I'm sure I will say more later because it is making me upset but right now I'm just. Tired. I just want out.
There's so much going on.I still need to cancel Internet and electric and water bills. Finish packing. And, uh. I forget what else.
Very frustratingOh. Communicate to my little brother. The realtor thinks I control him and is trying to say they will cover some of my moving costs if I agree to get him out. They have not talked to him directly even once. I replied I don't control him.
I don't want to pressure you to hurry your packing or anything.Very frustrating. Will be out asap