Complaints Welcome Here.

RussellSue

MyPTSD Pro
My male cat is prone to urinary tract infections and the vet says to give him wet food along with the dry but neither one of these cats will eat wet food! I have tried a half dozen cans of good looking stuff but they have zero interest. They also refused the fountain I bought them - apparently it was terrifying. It was the small one!

Friday

SOS Pads kept around after their first use... OMFG. Blood/Rust/Blood/Rust/Blood... decay.

So fawking nauseating. No idea how much is because it’s simply gross & how much is triggers.

Muttly

MyPTSD Pro
My male cat is prone to urinary tract infections and the vet says to give him wet food along with the dry but neither one of these cats will eat wet food! I have tried a half dozen cans of good looking stuff but they have zero interest. They also refused the fountain I bought them - apparently it was terrifying. It was the small one!

Work at a vet clinic also have a cat with health issues. Have you tried adding water to their dry? It doesn't work for all cats but both my cats drink the water I add and then eat the dry food.

I've got to complain and vent. I've had a long and horrible day.

It all started a few days ago with a stupid email from my current phone carrier here who rather randomly and arrogantly sent me an email telling me that I needed more data. A lot more data. Hmm... that is a lie. I'm not even using ...let me see... oh a 1000th of the data allowance I already have for my phone because I link my phone into my home wifi and use that bc it's unlimited.

The email went on to say that along with giving me another 40 gig of data they'd do me the privilege of charging me almost half the cost again of my current mobile phone bill. ?? huh?? So in essence the nice quiet mobile phone plan I have - I cannot have anymore. But the email went on to tell me that "I didn't have to do anything - no, no not at all..." I could just let it allllll happen... and not do a thing.

Like hell.

So, after doing the research I decided that I needed to change carriers and go with a company that could give me what I want and not charge me for what I don't want and probably will never want.

I tried contacting the company I needed to ditch by phone... for a few days. But apparently covid19 is creating havoc in o/seas call centres and well, there's nobody to do that atm. They do actually hang up in your ear after a brief message telling you they are going to do just that. Cannot complain about manners at least.

I tried contacting them online but apparently covid19 has also prevented the major carrier from getting operators to answer chat/online enquiries too. And the message says that... too.

In both instances I was referred to the other:

I thought no - I'll fix this & headed out to the store because they do have dedicated stores. Oh joy... I got a customer service operator who dressed like a cross btwn Ned Kelly complete with very long beard and covid hair (somebody has forgotten to tell him the barber is open ugh..) and a Hells Angel bikie... except he was such a f*ckin soft c*ck they'd fall over laughing at his fake gold jewellery and HD bling...

Apart from that he was so laissez fare - that getting him to do anything was a challenge. Quite apart from wearing a mask that covered his beard or part thereof and didn't cover his nose at all... ?? Anyway as I was explaining my dilemma regarding being upmarketed to a plan I didn't want and needing to do something to stop it happening... he interrupted me rather rudely and told me there was nothing he could do and I needed to 'go online..." What... wait... I was speaking you f*cking d*ck.... (I thought to myself) I told him to not interrupt me and that hey...wakey up - I'd tried - unsuccessfully for four days on and off and by phone too... But he wanted to argue the toss about not interrupting me. He thought it was fine to speak over the top of my voice and point his f*cking stubby, bling, bling little dirty fingers at me while he did it! Nope, not putting up with your theatrics f*W*...

I raised my voice and told him to stop waving his arms at me, poking holes in the air and stop yelling at me btw too! He told me to 'get out of the store right now!' I told him no way am I leaving... he said, why not?? I said, bc I'm a frigg*n customer - right - and I need somebody in this stupid company to actually help me out or I will go directly to the Communication Ombudsmen and make a formal complaint that will tie a few exec's up in knots - not about the stupid phone plan I don't want but about YOU for not helping me.

New attitude washed over his face or part therof that the beard was not covering. And the back-peddling began immediately. He told me that he would fix up the matter asap. Right you are - thank you I said!!!! then do it... ??

Except he didn't have the 'permissions' to do it anyway... After frigging around with his computer for ages he told me he wasn't allowed to 'offer' me back my old plan and I'd really have to do it online... or by phone.. I gave up... it's too hard... I'll do it the other way around.. I'll get the new carrier (decision made thank you very much) to port my number over and goodbye loyal steady bread n butter customer...

OMG... came home and decided to settle right f*cking down!

Fast-fwd to late this afternoon.

I'm sitting here looking through my emails and a msg pops up from the company saying that they've completed my request to cancel my phone plan THE WHOLE LOT - and they'd return the left over money to my bank account.

Huh? What do you mean?? Surely not... Noooooooo!

What?? Wait?? Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!

Nope... dead phone...

cttc (cut to the chase) I spent the rest of the day and evening on an online chat with some dispirited customer service operator who had the unenviable task of telling me that, such was the idiot f*W* actions at the store today that he 'accidentally terminated my service' so well that my existing SIM cannot be re-activated remotely and I have to go back to the store tomorrow and get a new SIM, put it in my phone and then get my account re-activated so I can get my number back again and wait for it?....

Then port my number away to a company that actually doesn't want to rip me blind and does give value for money and has customer service operators that do reside in my country... and cares about who they employ in their stores..

I'm wondering if the f*W* will be there tomorrow? Swear, swear, swear... I have to go to bed now. End of rant/vent.

Changing4Best

MyPTSD Pro
I've got to complain and vent. I've had a long and horrible day.

It all started a few days ago with a stupid email from my current phone carrier here who rather randomly and arrogantly sent me an email telling me that I needed more data. A lot more data. Hmm... that is a lie. I'm not even using ...let me see... oh a 1000th of the data allowance I already have for my phone because I link my phone into my home wifi and use that bc it's unlimited.

The email went on to say that along with giving me another 40 gig of data they'd do me the privilege of charging me almost half the cost again of my current mobile phone bill. ?? huh?? So in essence the nice quiet mobile phone plan I have - I cannot have anymore. But the email went on to tell me that "I didn't have to do anything - no, no not at all..." I could just let it allllll happen... and not do a thing.

Like hell.

So, after doing the research I decided that I needed to change carriers and go with a company that could give me what I want and not charge me for what I don't want and probably will never want.

I tried contacting the company I needed to ditch by phone... for a few days. But apparently covid19 is creating havoc in o/seas call centres and well, there's nobody to do that atm. They do actually hang up in your ear after a brief message telling you they are going to do just that. Cannot complain about manners at least.

I tried contacting them online but apparently covid19 has also prevented the major carrier from getting operators to answer chat/online enquiries too. And the message says that... too.

In both instances I was referred to the other:

I thought no - I'll fix this & headed out to the store because they do have dedicated stores. Oh joy... I got a customer service operator who dressed like a cross btwn Ned Kelly complete with very long beard and covid hair (somebody has forgotten to tell him the barber is open ugh..) and a Hells Angel bikie... except he was such a f*ckin soft c*ck they'd fall over laughing at his fake gold jewellery and HD bling...

Apart from that he was so laissez fare - that getting him to do anything was a challenge. Quite apart from wearing a mask that covered his beard or part thereof and didn't cover his nose at all... ?? Anyway as I was explaining my dilemma regarding being upmarketed to a plan I didn't want and needing to do something to stop it happening... he interrupted me rather rudely and told me there was nothing he could do and I needed to 'go online..." What... wait... I was speaking you f*cking d*ck.... (I thought to myself) I told him to not interrupt me and that hey...wakey up - I'd tried - unsuccessfully for four days on and off and by phone too... But he wanted to argue the toss about not interrupting me. He thought it was fine to speak over the top of my voice and point his f*cking stubby, bling, bling little dirty fingers at me while he did it! Nope, not putting up with your theatrics f*W*...

I raised my voice and told him to stop waving his arms at me, poking holes in the air and stop yelling at me btw too! He told me to 'get out of the store right now!' I told him no way am I leaving... he said, why not?? I said, bc I'm a frigg*n customer - right - and I need somebody in this stupid company to actually help me out or I will go directly to the Communication Ombudsmen and make a formal complaint that will tie a few exec's up in knots - not about the stupid phone plan I don't want but about YOU for not helping me.

New attitude washed over his face or part therof that the beard was not covering. And the back-peddling began immediately. He told me that he would fix up the matter asap. Right you are - thank you I said!!!! then do it... ??

Except he didn't have the 'permissions' to do it anyway... After frigging around with his computer for ages he told me he wasn't allowed to 'offer' me back my old plan and I'd really have to do it online... or by phone.. I gave up... it's too hard... I'll do it the other way around.. I'll get the new carrier (decision made thank you very much) to port my number over and goodbye loyal steady bread n butter customer...

OMG... came home and decided to settle right f*cking down!

Fast-fwd to late this afternoon.

I'm sitting here looking through my emails and a msg pops up from the company saying that they've completed my request to cancel my phone plan THE WHOLE LOT - and they'd return the left over money to my bank account.

Huh? What do you mean?? Surely not... Noooooooo!

What?? Wait?? Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!

Nope... dead phone...

cttc (cut to the chase) I spent the rest of the day and evening on an online chat with some dispirited customer service operator who had the unenviable task of telling me that, such was the idiot f*W* actions at the store today that he 'accidentally terminated my service' so well that my existing SIM cannot be re-activated remotely and I have to go back to the store tomorrow and get a new SIM, put it in my phone and then get my account re-activated so I can get my number back again and wait for it?....

Then port my number away to a company that actually doesn't want to rip me blind and does give value for money and has customer service operators that do reside in my country... and cares about who they employ in their stores..

I'm wondering if the f*W* will be there tomorrow? Swear, swear, swear... I have to go to bed now. End of rant/vent.
Can you get a cheap and use it to sign up with the new phone company you want to go with. Maybe a TracFone?

I've really extended myself, went to the store, avoided the bling, bling cso & got a woman who 'has no idea how that happened!'. Decided I was beyond caring and I'd put my energy into the complaint process but for now? I need my number back - so new sim inserted, phone activated immediately came home and spent the rest of the day - resting.

My resilience for idiotic behaviour is not what it used to be.

Tomorrow I will commence the porting of my number to a new company and be done with it all. But I will, when the old company call me, tell them exactly why they're losing customers at stampede pace.

Kittie

Confident
I've had sucess with a similar cat problem by boiling chicken in purified water, removing the chicken, letting the water cool...they love it! The natural oil in the chicken keeps their "plumbing" well-oiled and flowing smoothly. Chicken also contains an enzyme that breaks down crystals that form in the cat's urine, males are especially susceptible because they have smaller urinary tract tubes. (The oiliest part of a chicken are the thighs) Best wishes!