• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Sufferer CPTSD CSA Severe Isolation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicosway

New Here
I was 5 when my family left a cult. Abused Psychologically, emotionally, physically and ssxually. Where one long episode ends another begins for about 30 years. This last year has been the roughest in a long time. It all seems to be coming up. Ive been to the hospital over this stuff 14 times this year. I have lost pretty much everything. Even though I am done with living such a crappy life, my ability to survive so much just locks me into surviving. I suppose this is a deep, honest and painful start.

I was 5 when my family left a cult. Abused Psychologically, emotionally, physically and ssxually. Where one long episode ends another begins for about 30 years. This last year has been the roughest in a long time. It all seems to be coming up. Ive been to the hospital over this stuff 14 times this year. I have lost pretty much everything. Even though I am done with living such a crappy life, my ability to survive so much just locks me into surviving. I suppose this is a deep, honest and painful start.
Best to start somewhere. Most of us here sought help at our lowest point or out of desperation. It is hard but it is a step forward. This is a great place to use for support, information, and a safe place to simply communicate with like-minded people. PTSD and CPTSD binds together an eclectic group of folk, here. You will find many understanding and relatable people here, Nicosway. And you can relearn how to live a life more suited for you especially knowing there are others who have walked a similar path as yours and are learning to live this life in a better way, too. Glad you found us and posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back