• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Relationship Cptsd relationship end

I don't know, I feel awful because I am a man with CPTSD. And while I have never been in a relationship, women I have gotten close to emotionally have shared feedback that I become very needy and pressurising. I feel so aghast, I never thought while being in so much pain myself, I was causing this immense pain to people I thought I loved. I am unlearning now and learning to be better.
My boyfriend said this a lot to me. I caused him pain when I said I was hurt. I find myself now, outside the relationship, feeling heartbroken and wondering if he’s ok. We haven’t had any contact and I still only think of him. I realize I have my own issues, but I find it hard to move on. Sigh.

My boyfriend said this a lot to me. I caused him pain when I said I was hurt. I find myself now, outside the relationship, feeling heartbroken and wondering if he’s ok. We haven’t had any contact and I still only think of him. I realize I have my own issues, but I find it hard to move on. Sigh.
I hear you

Back