• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Dr appt. 14may

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glo809

MyPTSD Pro
Greetings

The mrs feels that my ptsd is not all that big of a deal.... she has OCD.

So I started to experiment on how to hurt myself, coworkers have noticed my injuries.

Going to fess up to my Dr Monday morning that I have moved on to a more dangerous level, where I'm expendable.....

G

Ggreetings
If you have watched old war movies that have air combat scenes, there is the plane that just explodes.

Then there is the one that is in a tail spin and the pilot cant get out..... or he does get out but is shot in mid air... and theres the two planes that ram each other.

I figure I'm in this situation, my plane is all full of holes and bits of it are coming off, the engine still works but runs like crap and is putting out tons of black smoke so it's not going to run for long.

I can jump out but, I felt a bullet hit my parachute so I can't trust it to work properly, so I'll have to ride this out as long as I can, the only guarantee is that some form of me will return to earth......

I hope I'll walk away from a barley controlled crash landing, only God knows how this will end.

G

The cat knocked over a beverage, caught most of it, but the mrs blamed me for having it on the table beside me, I will not fight for fear of loosing control and say things the normality woud never say.

This is when the urge to hurt myself is very strong.

G

Your relationship sounds toxic. Not sure if even therapy could help you as you can’t make someone be empathetic if they just didn’t have it in them.

Greetings

We have been together over 12 years, her issue is OCD and is getting worse, but will not seek medical attention, and she has insurance, her demons are still locked up, and does not want to take a chance of letting them loose.

Mine are having a rodeo today, netter than the circus yesterday.

G

Well well well, two weeks ago I was spending my first night in a psyc lockdown facility...

I'm out now and have spawned 3 new lives that need attention all the time.

Meds are now the the thing to get right, in my eyes.....
They want to strap me into a chair and piss me off...
While I go broke forever....... no stress there....hhmmmm

G

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back