• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Feeling suicidal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Courtneyy

MyPTSD Pro
I have a lot going on right now. My daughter is unwell and is in and out if the hospital. She’s in hospital right now my partner is with her and I am stressed to bits- it’s coming up to the date of when I was sexually assaulted and my PTSD is really) high. I don’t want to do anything but I’m feeling suicidal. 😭

I have had no sleep, I feel such a low person to others. I’m not a great mum, nor am I a good person

I'm in a bad spot right this moment 😔
just want to let you know I'm sitting with you if it helps to know you are not alone right now.

I'm glad I didn't give up, even though I'm quite symptomatic right now.

I'm in a bad spot right this moment 😔
just want to let you know I'm sitting with you if it helps to know you are not alone right now.

I'm glad I didn't give up, even though I'm quite symptomatic right now.
Are you ok 😞? I’m here for you, hugs. I’m glad you haven’t given up.

Want her to be ok :(

Thank you..yes I am okay right now.

You said you haven't slept. Is there something you can do to bring on relaxation?

I have a daughter. I imagine it's heart twisting. 😔

Mama bear hugs if you want one 🐻🫂
Thank you lovely! Yea, she’s in hospital for few days as she’s needing an MRI because of her brain is not functioning properly. But hopefully my beautiful daughter is home soon!

To your question, I’m on help medication for my sleeping but because of my little one I’m really stressed so I can’t sleep. Even when she was ok I couldn’t help but worry about her

Mumma bear hugs 🤗

Maybe crying some will help? Are you being gentle and kind to yourself in any ways?
I’m trying to . I was recently in hospital myself with self harm so like it’s a distressing time. Trying to be ok. I’m having issues with my partner too. Everything is so rough but I have to be ok for Layla

I was also recently in the hospital, I couldn't manage myself.

Reaching out is really good. I am listening to anything you wanna share right now.

I can relate to having difficulties with a partner as well as needing to be ok (during crisis and trauma) for children. I've got a son too.

Sending love.

I was also recently in the hospital, I couldn't manage myself.

Reaching out is really good. I am listening to anything you wanna share right now.

I can relate to having difficulties with a partner as well as needing to be ok (during crisis and trauma) for children. I've got a son too.

Sending love.
Just don’t want to show her this broken side of me. Ever since I was assaulted ( that’s how I’ve ended up with Layla ) I’ve had really bad PTSD and knowing I didn’t want her at start because my abuser Was her dad broke me.

ive decided I’m going tomorrow to see her. As, I need to wash clothes for her. r in agony too

I understand more of your pain.

It helps me a lot when feeling this way...to take one moment at a time. I know how crushing normal feels sometimes. You have my support.

Another thing that helped me was watching my negative self talk, and having self compassion.
It's difficult but little by little we can get through.

I understand more of your pain.

It helps me a lot when feeling this way...to take one moment at a time. I know how crushing normal feels sometimes. You have my support.

Another thing that helped me was watching my negative self talk, and having self compassion.
It's difficult but little by little we can get through.
I’ve just started a diary so I can express myself. Hopefully others can read it to :). thank you beautiful person

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back