• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Finding a Mate - Need a Girlfriend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Port!
While the common belief is that church is a really good place to meet people. have I got a stroy for you.
In 93 my mother and ALL the elderly ladies in her church were set on matching myself and the tall, dark and handsome singer in the choir with a voice that would melt butter. He was absolutly beautiful. We had 2 dates at which time I determined I really did not want another. He proceeded to stalk me. I had hours and hours of messages on my answering machine of him proclaiming his love, his intention for us to spend our lives together, etc. My apt complex has security after 5 pm and I left for work at 2:30 during that small window of time he managed to get to my patio and leave me bags of food? Fruits Veggies Etc. Needless to say I threw them out. He waited for me at my job by parking by my car. I left work at 11:30 pm Dark:30!!
These days I hesitate to suggest church and my mother will never live this one down!

Herc, I am guessing you can meet a wierdo anywhere. But, I just don't like the bar scene and rarely does anything good come from it. Church, Library or hobby location is more by chance, not a meat market setting, and you have a better chance of meeting quality. IMOH. That is a shame that happened to you, but...I bet your mom feels badly. (Theresa shakes her head) what is the world coming to.

Well cactus, if you need a female friend who understands I am here, and to anyone else, on yahoo I am dljwhitewolf for buddy, or email , I am not looking for a relationship right now, but can use friends that understand from experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back