• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Flashbacks Of School Bullies

• Thread starter Deleted member 29920
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been bullied at my job and nothing much was done about it. I made reports and everything. (Written, though at first verbal). On my own behalf, I did not confront the bully directly for a long time, but when someone else got bullied, I did. It stopped in that case. My own situation at work is OK now. Finally I got angry at the bully and that stopped it. Still, the bully occasionally makes nasty comments that somehow relate to things about me or my life, or things I have said. The bully likes to speak loud enough for the whole office to hear! My boss and the big boss above seem to think that there is no problem, that bullying does not exist there and that I am the pain in the neck that keeps complaining. So I stopped complaining. Like I said, mostly it is handled, but I still occasionally have to put up with some flack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back