• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Flonase-anxiety?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fluticasone isn’t something I’m sensitive to… I use it all the time… but any corticosteroid comes along with a great big fat whopping list of common anxiety related side effects. Kids are the most notorious for reacting really strongly in the Hyper! Rage! Anxiety! Sleep.Less.Ness. column. But many adults react either just as strongly, or with the same symptoms muted.

Similarly… if you have any oral triggers? Or a sensitive gag reflex? The mucus DUMP down the back of the throat as passageways open and sinus cavities start draining is equally notorious for OMFG!!! reactions from people.

Never thought about the oral triggers—which could be a big possibility. I was mainly getting this rush of edgy fear feeling along with that anxiety skin feeling about an hour after taking the nasal spray.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back