• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

From Sensible to Illogical: How Are Other's Around You Changing in this Pandemic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fake news. That isn’t true. Look at it it is an OPINION piece meaning they can write whatever.
Yeah. I just saw opinion. So I found another one. I'm just saying that Trump wants to open the country. By May.
----------
Trump has disputed his administration was slow to respond and has called for the economy to be reopened quickly, potentially by the beginning of May, despite health officials' warnings that doing so could risk a resurgence.

https://www-foxnews-com.cdn.ampproj...long-so-us-may-open-economy-again-us-rep-says

I envy thin people with high metabolisms and strong muscles and bones. I'm gaining weight and was doing fine until this started; 4 times a week at aerobics....and I'm trying to walk every day.....comfort foods call to me and being here alone, so much harder...had to get them out of the house. Consider fat jokes aren't ever funny when you are overweight...
I removed that from my post. Sorry to be insensitive.

Yeah. I just saw opinion. So I found another one. I'm just saying that Trump wants to open the country. By May.
----------
Trump has disputed his administration was slow to respond and has called for the economy to be reopened quickly, potentially by the beginning of May, despite health officials' warnings that doing so could risk a resurgence.

https://www-foxnews-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.foxnews.com/us/fauci-needs-to-move-along-so-us-may-open-economy-again-us-rep-says.amp?amp_js_v=a3&amp_gsa=1&usqp=mq331AQFKAGwASA=#referrer=https://www.google.com&amp_tf=From %1$s&ampshare=https://www.foxnews.com/us/fauci-needs-to-move-along-so-us-may-open-economy-again-us-rep-says

He does and it needs to. Not every place but lots of places do need to open. Most of the south and Midwest have been social distancing for life and do not have the same issues that New York and Michigan and California have.

Think of the economy as a car engine. You do not put explosives on it and blow it up because a wire shorted out, you fix the bad wire. Honestly there isn’t a better person to have in office than someone that is also a businessman and understands those dynamics as well. Yes he is coarse, yes he tweets too much, and yes I do not always agree with him. Just ask yourself this. Who do you trust with a business decision, the life long businessman or the lifelong politician?

Last edited:
Trump wants to fire Dr Fauci? And re-open the country. It's in the Boston Globe
Dead Link Removed

Yes, and this is the president who in his first campaign debate believed that Autism was a direct result of vaccines......he's not even well-read, and even less well-bred. Remember, Trump, unlike many other presidents, has more stake in the economy....than the average president....he's a billionaire....so he's invested in making sure the economy is stable....not lives, he doesn't have long until he's out of a job. Not meaning to go political...but Trump knows very little about real world people.

@LuckiLee I had @Teasel's reaction to that collecting conspiracies: Gimme gimme, that's keeping tabs on the crazy I sooo don't have time nor patience for for me :whistling:

Ditto to @Teasel and street people being nicer. Usually me & friends are the few all about chatting up everyone & offering care while people go like Wuh, that's weird on us, it's nice to not be odd once in a while.

And @TruthSeeker, what @Rainman8772 said. What's stressful isn't what civvies -think- is stressful about things.

As in say death can be a very normal work day... specific circumstances of it may not. Or that helping took your closest mate / coworker. Or that command / employing agency's orders messed up with the ability to act more than the usual. Etc etc.

It's not the emergencies *themselves* that mess with your head.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back