• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Going to school without friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theasylumsystem

Confident
Losing my friends and my support group at school is so f*cking awkward. I feel like I can't breathe they didn't even look at me I just.. I cant breathe it's too much I don't want to be here. I wish I could drop out.

I wish I never made friends in the first place.
this sucks I wish I just didn't have a need to like people
I wish I wish I could just avoid people forever.

Last edited:
ouchie. . . awkward personified, especially in the academic scene.

as one who was always the new kid on the block during my academic experience, before i finished high school, i actually did go off-grid and achieve that life of solitude. it wasn't the solution i had hoped for. i have all the survival skills to avoid people forever but. . . humans are a gregarious species by nature and i remain human. damnit! ! !

So sorry you are having a tough time right now. Do you mind me asking what happened to your support group?

I'm sure it would be difficult for other schools kids to understand how you feel. Hopefully you can get a support group going somewhere...glad you found myPTSD.

ouchie. . . awkward personified, especially in the academic scene.

as one who was always the new kid on the block during my academic experience, before i finished high school, i actually did go off-grid and achieve that life of solitude. it wasn't the solution i had hoped for. i have all the survival skills to avoid people forever but. . . humans are a gregarious species by nature and i remain human. damnit! ! !
Yeah, I'm in college and it just sucks. I wish I could just leave but my job is related to the school so I have to be here in person I just ugh. its the worst

So sorry you are having a tough time right now. Do you mind me asking what happened to your support group?

I'm sure it would be difficult for other schools kids to understand how you feel. Hopefully you can get a support group going somewhere...glad you found myPTSD.
I broke up with my girlfriend at the time and it ended with them sorta picking sides I guess. She's younger then me so she needs the support more so it's fine I just... Hate this feeling.

I wish I could just leave but

for me, the leaving was easy. nobody even noticed i was gone. going completely off-grid and isolating in the wilderness felt like a natural evolution in my life.
i still believe the shunning rituals of the human experience suck daddy dick in every social environment i've ever experienced, but the total isolation sucked harder. it was worth the effort of learning how to cope with it. i'm still learning, too. . . why do people have to be so complicated?

Hate trying to find
for me, the leaving was easy. nobody even noticed i was gone. going completely off-grid and isolating in the wilderness felt like a natural evolution in my life.
i still believe the shunning rituals of the human experience suck daddy dick in every social environment i've ever experienced, but the total isolation sucked harder. it was worth the effort of learning how to cope with it. i'm still learning, too. . . why do people have to be so complicated?
Literally. People are the worst. I have responsibilities to my boss but If I didn't I think I'd already be in the orzarks. So tired of people. I've felt like crying or screaming all day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back